What Does Epson Printer Error Code 0x97 Mean?
Error Code 0x97 can be described as a type of error that is triggered whenever you experience any type of hardware problem within the Epson printer. This error is due to many reasons like motherboard failure or other internal component malfunction. If this happens the printer stops printing everything that prevents you from doing the important job. If you’re experiencing this error message, 0x97 your Epson printer and you want to know how to fix it, look over this article, where you’ll be taught about how to fix the problem Epson error code 0x97 using simple and straightforward steps.
How To Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x97?
It is believed that it occurs on the following models: Epson wf-3640, wf-4630 and wf-7620. and 7610. If you are looking to fix this error message 0x97 that appears on you Epson printer, you can follow the following steps:
Method 1# Unplug and Plug-in:
- The first step is to must unplug all cables that are connected to your printer.
- Take all cartridges for your printer to take out of your printer.
- You can still disconnect your printer from power supply by pressing down on your power cable.
- Then, connect all cables, and after that, connect the USB cables.
- Reinstall the ink cartridges on the printer.
- Turn the power back on , and then see whether the error message appears.
- Examine whether the error message persists. If the error continues to persist, proceed to the next procedure.
Method 2# Other Method of Unplug and Plug-in:
- Turn off the power source for your Epson printer, then disconnect it from the power source.
- Unplug the cables connected to them and USB devices.
- Wait for approximately five minutes before the printer stops for a moment.
- Hold and push the power button of your printer for no more than 5 minutes.
- You must now join the power cable to the printer, and then press the power switch.
- Check if this message is still visible or it is not.
Method 3# Clean Clogged the Printer Nozzles:
- Switch off your printer, and then disconnect your printer from power sources and connect it to your computer.
- Then, open the casing of the printer with care.
- After that take a clean towel and rinse it off is sprayed with any head cleansing fluid.
- You can make the position of the paper towel that is soaked in the center of the printer heads.
- Then let it sit for 12 hours and examine if the error message isn’t appearing again.
Method 4# Try Microsoft’s Printer Troubleshooter:
Microsoft offers a variety of tools to troubleshoot printers. You can utilize any tool that is compatible with your printer’s specifications and issues to the printer. It is available for download on the official site of Microsoft according to the model of your printer as well as your the OS of your computer. After that, install it on your PC to resolve the various issues , such as errors with the Epson print error code of 0x97 in an extremely efficient manner.
Method 5# Turn On and Off Your Printer
Sometimes, turning a printer on and off can fix a variety of technical issues, including the error code the number 0x97. The procedure can be performed by following these steps:
- To begin, disconnect all cables and USB accessories from your printer.
- Press then hold down the power button of your printer for approximately 60 minutes. It will allow you to the printer back to its original settings.
- Then plug in all devices.
- Then, push and hold for 30 seconds, and then print a test.
Method 6# Disconnect and Reconnect the Printer:
- Find any paper jam in the event that it is present, and then wipe it off.
- Unplug all cables as well as USB connections to your printer.
- Hold and press on the power button two seconds, and then let it go.
- Then wait about one minute, and then plug in the devices back into your printer.
- Then turn on the printer and take an exercise.
If you follow the steps above, Epson printer error code is fixable in a simple way. If you require any help call the team of printer technicians and they’ll give you the most effective solutions to solve all issues with your Epson Printer.
Quick and Simple Troubleshooting Guides for Fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x97
While it’s not common that you encounter an error frequently while using an Epson Printer The issue can be fixed through a few easy steps. If you are experiencing an error code of 0x97 on the Epson Printer, you are able to solve the issue by following some simple steps. To help you through the procedure, here’s an outline of steps to follow:
Remove Everything From the Printer of your Epson Printer
- If you’ve given the command to print to your printers, stop all printing and eliminate all jammed paper. Get rid of all wires connected to it including USB cord, power cable wire, and cartridges.
- After that, you need to hit on the Power button and hold it for a few seconds. Following that, you will need connect all the cords and place the ink cartridges into the slot that you have allocated. Also, check whether you can confirm that the Epson error code is 0x97 corrected.
Reset the Epson Printer:
Also, take out all cords from the printer , but do not remove the cartridges. Take five to ten minutes. After that, press then hold down the power button for couple of seconds , and then connect all the wires and do not remove the button. For this you might need an additional person. Continue pressing the button, until it is released after one minute.
Clean Your Printer’s Print Head:
- Remove the ink cartridge with care and put it on a paper or towel. Also, clean the print head of the printer.
- Then, you must wash the print head by using a an unclean cloth soaked with warm water.
- Once you have completed the cleaning then you must let it air dry before putting it back in its slot.
Reinstall or Update the Printer Driver:
A printer driver that is not up-to-date could cause an error when printing. It is therefore recommended that you upgrade the driver in order to eliminate the issue.
When you have tried the follow the steps above, you’ll no longer be in awe of how to solve this Epson error code zero 97. If it continues to be a problem it is recommended to get in touch with the printer’s technical team for assistance.