The object-oriented programming language Java-Script was established in the ECMAScript language specification. It enables you to build pages of a dynamic web. JS supports Object-oriented, functional, and imperative programming.
What is Python?
Python supports Object-oriented programming, functional programming, imperative programming, and procedural programming. In fact, It came up with a variety of pre-installed modules and packages. It lets programmers create programs in a variety of styles, both simple and complex.
Features Of Python
Following are some of the features of the Python programming language;
- Python is a simple language to learn, read, and understand.
- It can run on a different kind of hardware system. It has a consistent user interface.
- Also, Python’s structure is suitable for huge programs.
- Python has built-in support for garbage collection.
- It allows dynamic type testing and has high-level dynamic data types.
- The Python programming language is use in connection with Java, C, and C++ code.
- It’s a cross-platform programming language.
- It is commonly used on both the client and server sides.
- Workflow for Effective Testing
- It is simple to learn and start coding with.
- Provides additional repercussions
Python: We have to install Python. We will use different Python versions depending on our setup.
Python: Set (changeable) and list (immutable) are the types in Python (Immutable).
Python: Python’s source code is ASCII by default.
Python: Different numeric types exist in Python. Like int, fixed-point decimal, float, etc.
Python: Python uses indentation for code blocks.
Python: When a function is called with improper parameters, Python throws an error. And it accepts some additional parameter passing syntax.
Python: Python contains two data types that are comparable to each other: list and tuple. The list in Python and the array in Java-Script are quite similar.
Attributes and Properties
Python: We can utilize getter and setter methods to define an attribute in Python.
Python: Python describes itself as a “batteries included” language. It involves a huge number of modules.
Python: Python includes built-in hash tables. Such as dictionaries, sets, etc. And, It may be uses to store keys and values in a hash.
Python: Python is an excellent choice for data analytics, machine learning, and other math-intensive jobs.
- Language for Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and Deep Learning (DL)
- Web scripting for rapid prototyping
- Used in graphical user interface applications.
- Applications that use databases
- Scientific applications
- It allows you to build scalable and secure apps.
- Single-Page Dynamic Applications (SPAs)
- Server-side technologies are based on JS. Such as MongoDB, Node.js, and Express.js.
- It may also be used to create mobile apps using React, PhoneGap, and more.
- If people want to learn Machine learning, data science, and neural networks. Then learn Python.