Tackle QuickBooks Error 15215 With These Easy Solutions!
The payroll service is one of the requisite features of QuickBooks. Those who have an active subscription to it must know how easy it becomes to systematically keep the financial records of their employees. Even though the payroll component makes things easy, sometimes, it can cause you trouble too. The glitches that you encounter while accessing the payroll tax table can hamper your work. One such error is QuickBooks error 15215, which interrupts when trying to update the payroll. To rectify the problem, refer to this article below.
If you have any doubts about the QuickBooks payroll update error 15215, feel free to speak to one of our experienced professionals by dialing Toll-Free 1.800.579.0391.
What Provokes the Payroll Update Error 15215 in QuickBooks?
Stuck with the error code 15215 in QuickBooks Desktop, but do not know why does it even occur? We are here to help you understand the exact causes that give rise to the issue. Read the following points-
- Your QuickBooks Desktop probably does not have enough admin permissions to run, due to which you are incurring the problem again and again.
- Re-verify the settings of your internet as it might not be accurate. Try to make some changes to the internet options.
Move on to the next part of the blog to learn the most appropriate ways to debug the problem.
Recommended to read : Record Investment Income In QuickBooks
What are the Various Solutions to Fix the QuickBooks Desktop Error Message 15215?
If you are struggling to get rid of the payroll update error even after attempting several troubleshooting methods, you must check out the solutions given here and perform them. Ensure that you do not miss out on any of the steps-
SOLUTION 1: Re-Configure the Internet Settings of Internet Explorer
- Exit the QuickBooks program if it is running.
- Go to Internet Explorer and choose the tools icon.
- As you click on it, you will find ‘Internet Options’; choose it.
- In the Internet Options window hit the ‘Advanced’ tab, and the settings section check whether the ‘Use TLS 1.0’ checkbox is selected or not. If not, then select it.
- Next, remove the checkmark from the ‘Use TLS 1.1’ and ‘Use TLS 1.2’ checkboxes.
- Exit the existing window by tapping ‘OK’.
- Close Internet Explorer as well and then restart the computer system.
- Launch the QuickBooks Desktop again and update the payroll tax table.
SOLUTION 2: Assign Your QuickBooks Desktop As Windows Admin
- At first, exit the QuickBooks Desktop and then go to your system’s desktop.
- On the ‘Start’ section, search for QB and right-click on its icon.
- Tap on the ‘Run as Administrator’ option.
- Now, a dialog box will be displayed on the screen along with a message written on it, stating, “Do you want to allow this program to make changes to your computer?”.
- After you see the message, click on ‘Yes’.
The payroll update errors can be challenging to overcome at times. However, the QuickBooks error 15215 is easy to resolve. By using these debugging processes, you will surely be able to eliminate the issue successfully. In case it still persists, connect with our technical support team through 1.800.579.0391 for help.
Recommended to read : QuickBooks Error 15101