Tips and Tricks for IELTS
IELTS test can be a bit difficult to clear if you have not prepared enough for the exam. But with the right tips for the exam, you can clear it. So, this is what I am here for. Here are some tips and tricks for IELTS test you should learn to crack IELTS test.
Some Tips and Tricks to Clear IELTS Exam
I am here to give you some tips and tricks to clear the IELTS exam. So, the tips and tricks are:-
Since the exam is divided into four sections, that is reading, listening, writing, and speaking so I will be giving you some tips on each section.
Tips and Tricks for IELTS Reading Test
First, let’s talk about some tips for the reading part.
- Try to read everything very carefully. Understand every word that you read and also do its correct pronunciation.
- If you don’t understand anything in one question then don’t stop and waste your time there. in its place, move on to the subsequently question.
- Remember there is always a time limit for the exam so write accordingly to the time limit.
- Understand the question with utmost concentration and you will find the answers from the passage only.
- Try to use capital letters for all the answers.
Some Tips and Tricks for Listening Test of IELTS
Now, let us talk about some of the listening tips.
- For the listening part, the first thing you need to do is to check your headphones and if they are working properly then don’t feel shy to raise a hand and to call the examiner and ask for a new set of headphones.
- Try to make notes on the question paper while listening to the recording so that you can write all the important things on the paper.
- Check for all the spellings and any grammatical mistakes while writing an answer in the exam.
- Also, remember recording will be played only once, so bring all your focus and concentration to listening to the recording and writing all the important points on the paper.
Tips and Tricks for IELTS Writing Test
Now, let us talk about some of the writing tips.
- First of all see the questions properly that are there in the question paper and then prepare for the answers accordingly.
- Give your time accordingly and smartly for both the tasks is task 1 and task 2 . Give lengthier time for task 2 as it involves more writing than task 1.
- Always remember there are 150 words for task 1 and 250 words for task 2.
- Since task 2 is the last part in the writing part so try to give a good conclusion too to it.
- Make use of active voice for writing the sentences in the answers and try not to use passive voice for it.
Tips and Tricks for IELTS Speaking Test
Now, let’s talk about some of the speaking tips.
- Try to speak well in front of the examiner.
- Don’t take too many pauses while speaking. Take pauses only at those times wherever it is needed.
- Don’t shy away to ask the examiner questions that you don’t understand.
- Be as confident as you can be while speaking.
- Also, focus on the vocabulary part along with the pronunciation too.
Basic Tips and Tricks for IELTS Exam
So, these were the basic tips.
Okay, so, even if you are looking for coaching too then I can tell you that there are some good IELTS coaching in Pune. This IELTS coaching in Pune can help you prepare for the exam so that you can pass it easily with a good score.
Not only this if you still got any doubts then go for the best and contact overseas education consultants. Overseas education consultants can help you with giving all the important information you need regarding the exam.