Advantages & Disadvantages of an Induction Cooktop
Induction cooktops are the latest cooktops that have evolved in the present era. They are fast and efficient by all means to help you cook good food with some pre-set options for better cooking. But, every appliance you use for your kitchen has some merits and demerits in it.
Induction cooktops are also quite intuitive as it allows you to cook faster without any restrictions on specific dishes. You can cook almost anything on the best induction cooktops in India. Even though they have loads of benefits, you need to know that there are some negatives of induction cooktops as well.
In this article, you will know about some of the best and some of the worst features of the best induction cooktops in India.
Pros of Using Induction Cooktops
Here are some of the pros that you would experience on using induction cooktops:
- The rapid response of electromagnetic cycle makes it quite feasible for induction cooktops to cook faster than traditional cooktops. Induction cooktops allow you to save 50% of your cooking times on all your favourite meal.
- Induction cooking is eco-friendly as it uses less amount of energy and resources for giving the output. Moreover, the stovetop does not transmit the heat in these cooktops as the electromagnetic coils transfer the heat directly to the utensils. It is the sole reason for the consumption of less energy that helps you save on your energy bills.
- Induction cooktops are much safer as compared to gas stoves and other cooking methods. It is so because the cooktop surface remains moderately hot, which is not risky for accidental burns because the major heating job is done by the electromagnetic coil within the cooktop.
- Cleaning and maintaining the induction cooktops is an easy task as you just need a wet cloth to wipe the spills off the surface. As the induction cooktops stay cool most of the time, food spills do not actually stick onto it, which makes it even easier for cleaning.
- The final perk of best induction cooktops in India is that they are attractive in design. The attractive designs can add glamour to your kitchen.
Make sure that you are aware of your kitchen decor and buy the one that matches it. Just like you consider buying other appliances to match your house and kitchen interior such as the best water purifiers in India for home, induction cooktops can also be chosen as per the interior kitchen norms.
Cons of Using Induction Cooktops
Here are some of the negatives of using induction cooktops:
- Induction cooktops are embedded with modern-day technology, and the price tags are whopping. People prefer taking gas stoves instead to save some money. But induction cooktops are economical in the long run.
- You can’t use ordinary cookware or utensils as induction cooktops require magnetic utensils or cookware for efficient cooking. Therefore, buyers also need to buy a different set of cookwares that are again expensive.
- Induction cooktops are dependent upon electricity which means powercuts can interrupt your cooking. It is better if you keep gas stoves as a backup for such situations.
- Unlike gas stoves, induction cooktops are faster and reach the required temperature in a very short time. Therefore, you will not get the time to prepare your vegetables and do other preps with induction cooktop turned on.
The induction cooktop is the latest technology and has fans all over India. People are buying it in large numbers to ensure a modern way of cooking. If you intend to buy one, then refer to several online stores to check designer collections with efficient functionalities. Choose the one that meets your diverse cooking needs.