Moreover, It already existed in other countries and many times, when we were tempted or tempted by advertising. And we ended up doing the following way: we clicked on the brand’s account, we noticed that there were no prices to buy. We stepped on its Instagram Stories that there many times Strain this information, we came if they had an online store to buy and voila. And there we arrived, after four or five clicks, to see what the value of the precious garment was.
HOW TO SET UP PURCHASES IN INSTAGRAM
Step 1. Check that your company and your account meet these requirements
In Addition, It must be based in one of the following countries: Germany, UK, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Belize, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cyprus, South Korea, Croatia, Denmark, Ecuador. Because Slovenia, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia. Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Norway, New Zealand, Netherlands, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland. Portugal, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Romania, South Africa, Sweden , Switzerland and Uruguay.
- You must convert this account to a business profile and your business must comply with Instagram commerce policies.
- Your Face book page for companies should not have country or age restrictions.
- To create a catalog or link it to your Instagram business profile, then see the next step.
Step 2. Connect your Instagram business profile with a Face book catalog
Here are two ways to connect your Instagram business profile with a Face book catalog:
Option A: add a store to your Face book page
(Stores created on Face book pages that have country or age restrictions or with the option “Message to buy” is not supported. If you already have a store on Face book, you will have to manually track your inventory on the platform.)
- On your company page, click on the “Store” tab. If you don’t see it, you can change your page template to shopping.
- Click “Set up shop” if you agree to the Merchant Terms.
- Enter the business address and click “Next.”
- Choose the currency and enter the email address associated with your company page. Click on “Next.” The currency may be selected automatically based on the page direction. However, This currency will apply to all products and can only be changed if you delete the store and create another one.
Option B: use a Business Manager catalog
- Go to the Business Manager account that has the Face book page linked to the Instagram business account. If your Business Manager only has access to the Face book page, you will not be able to perform this action. Note: You cannot transfer ownership of a page to another Business Manager. If you are not, you must request access to it.
Step 3. Submit your account to the review process
So, Whenever you have completed one of the two options above and the Instagram account will be automatically reviewed. So, in order to gain access to the shopping function. In Addition, If you are creating a catalog, it must be approved for the account to be automatically reviewed.
Step 4. Add product labels or stickers on Instagram
Tips to get started:
- If you want to tag products, your account must be approved for purchases on Instagram.
- Check that you have the latest version of the Instagram application.
- Sometimes closing and logging in helps the process of enabling the service or you can even uninstall the application
Step 5. Create a post or shopping story
In Instagram posts, you can tag up to five products if the post has a single image or a maximum of 20 if the post has multiple images. Product tags will display the name and price of the items that appear in the publication.
Furthermore, it is only possible to create one product sticker per story. You have the option to edit the color and text of these stickers, which show the name of the product. if you want to, you will have to delete them and republish them.
- Create a news story or post.
- To tag products in Instagram posts, tap the Tag Products option on the “Share” screen. If you want to incorporate them into stories, touch the sticker icon and select the product icon.
- Select the product from the catalog that you want to label and place the label or sticker on it or relatively close to it.
- Share the post or story.
Tips for selling on Instagram
As social network has also been quick to provide tips so that your company profiles can take advantage of the full potential of this new type of post:
- Label multiple products
- Use an up-to-date catalog and multiple images
And If you want to increase your followers and likes on Instagram we can advise and contact us Top 3 best site Buy Instagram followers UK.