Why Is My Laptop Plugged In But Not Charging?
If your HP laptop battery isn’t charging or doesn’t show that it is charging, don’t worry! There isn’t a single user who is experiencing the same issue as many are facing this problem. We are there to help everyone. So, take an easy snooze and read the article posted here. It will be a breeze and straightforward to eliminate the laptop plugged in not charging hp issues in a snap after going through the details in this blog. So, don’t wag off! Keep your eyes glued to this website. It’s going to be helpful to you and your time and energy will be preserved. Hence, let’s begin!
Methods You Must Try to Repair HP Laptop Plugged In Not Charging
We are aware of how irritating it can be when your Laptop was not charging when it was connected. This is why we have put together a variety of solutions to fix the issue. Check out the following steps and test them one by one.
Method 1 Conduct Hardware Troubleshooting Manual
It is worth checking the power cable of your laptop or AC adapter in case your laptop isn’t charging. Do the following tasks to test the similar:
- Your laptop might not be charged when you’re using surge protector. Therefore, you’ll need to connect the laptop’s wall socket , and therefore check to see if the battery is charging or not.
- There could be a an issue with the battery due to an incompatible AC adapter. Find a new AC adapter and recharge your laptop’s battery.
Keep going to the next step in case you are still unable to recharge the battery of you HP laptop.
Method 2: Power Reset Your Laptop
A power reset erases all memory on your laptop. This can be very beneficial in repairing battery issues. So, you should follow these steps to reset the power on your laptop:
- First, shut off your HP laptop.
- Now, remove the battery from the laptop.
- Then you have disconnected the power cable from the laptop.
- Then, hold and press on the power button at most 15 seconds before releasing the button.
- Make sure to insert the battery safely into your laptop.
- The power cord should be connected to the laptop
- Connect your laptop to the power source and then charge the laptop battery
If you’re still having trouble with the HP Laptop that is not charging problem If you are still having issues, proceed to the next option.
Method 3. Update Your Laptop’s BIOS
The next step to take to solve this issue is to update your laptop’s BIOS (Basic Input/ Output System). It is a software that controls connections between the operating system you are running and laptop’s devices. Thus, BIOS settings that are not correct can cause problems when charging laptop batteries. Therefore, you must get rid of your laptop
Battery not charging If you are having problems charging your battery, try updating your laptop’s BIOS.
For updating your laptop’s BIOS it is easy to go to the official website of HP and locate the support page for your laptop. After that, download the most current BIOS to install on your computer.
Get Reliable and High-Quality HP Support To Fix Your Laptop Battery Issue
If these suggestions will help you to eliminate HP Laptop that is Plugged In Not Charging then you’re in luck! However, if your laptop isn’t charging, you can without wasted time make contact with HP’s Support team. If you want to connect directly to them, you have to make a quick call at the number that is accessible 24/7. They will sort your issue out within the shortest period as they are knowledgeable and skilled.
What does support code B200 mean on a Canon printer?