Many factors, including WiFi connectivity and power supply, can cause a printer to go offline. The Brother Printer offline status is not unusual. It can caused by a problem with the printer driver, or incorrect settings. No matter what the cause, there are simple steps you can take to fix the problem and continue receiving services from Brother Printer. Continue reading to learn more about the causes of problems like Brother Printer saying offline.
Why is my Brother Printer offline?
Have you notice your Brother Printer offline Windows 10, if it is not on. Other reasons why the printer might go offline are empty toner, issues with the USB cable or printer settings. There could be many reasons why Brother Printer shows offline occurs.
What happens if your Brother printer keeps going offline?
After you’ve learned the reasons your Brother Printer stops working, you can now read the symptoms. The Brother Printer offline Windows 10 issue will prevent you from printing any documents or photos using the print command. You will notice the icon of the Brother Printer grayed out in the Control Panel.
This indicates that the printer is offline and not ready for printing. The Brother Printer says offline issues we discussed, there may be other factors that could cause problems like Brother Printer error state. Continue reading to learn more about them and how to fix it.
Tips to Resolve Brother Wireless Printer Offline Windows 10
You may notice your Brother Printer offline Windows 10 or offline Brother Printer Windows 10. It is not communicating with the device that you want to print . This can be frustrating, if you need to print quickly. To bring your Brother Printer online, you can follow these troubleshooting steps.
- Make sure that your printer is on.
- If the LCD screen is blank, your Brother printer will not show up offline.
- You have checked that the printer has turned on
- Check to see if it’s in sleep mode. If it is, you can turn it on online.
- If the printer does not turn on, make sure the power adapter is connected to a power socket.
- The printer has been turned on, you should check the LCD screen for error messages.
- Verify that your Brother Printer is connecting with the computer.
- If you are connecting Brother Printer via a USB cable to the computer. Ensure the cable is correctly connecting to both the USB ports. Verify that the cable will not damage.
- If you’re using a USB hub to connect your computer, take the cable out and plug it into the USB port on your computer. If you’re using an Ethernet cable to connect your printer to your computer.
Check that your Brother Printer set as default printer. Open the Printers folder and check if your Brother Printer set as default printer or not. To find out why your Brother Printer is offline, press the Windows+R keys together. Next, enter control in the Run dialog box and hit Enter. Next, click on “Hardware and sound” and choose “Devices & Printers”. Finally, make sure that you have checked the icon for your Brother Printer.