Every credit cards is unique in its own way. But as in my opinion, HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card is the most beneficial credit card because I have been using this card for 2 years. This credit card has a lot of offers and benefits and it helped me to enjoy discounts and earn reward points on various transactions. It is the most beneficial credit card that I have ever used. Even I enjoy complimentary access to the airport lounges and make use of the lounge facility. There are also some other benefits of this credit card that you can explore below in this blog.
Features and Benefits of HDFC Regalia Credit Card
- Enjoy a Complimentary Membership of Zomato Gold on this credit card.
- Have a Free Dish at the partnered restaurants on every visit.
- Get up to 2 Drinks for free by visiting the Gold Drink Partnered restaurants.
- Spend INR 75000 within 30 days of card issuance in order to enjoy the offers mentioned above.
- Enjoy10000 Reward Points on reaching the milestone of INR 5 Lacs.
- Enjoy a bonus of 5000 reward points on reaching the milestone of INR 8 Lacs.
- Have 24X7 Concierge Service Assistance on this credit card.
- Enjoy the Good Food Trail Dining Program using this credit card.
- Earn 4 reward points on every retail transaction of INR 150.
- Enjoy 12 Complimentary Airport Lounge Visits in a year through this credit card.
- Get 6 Complimentary visits to the Lounges outside India under the Priority Program.
- You will have to pay an authentication fee on Visa Cards and Mastercard of INR 2 and INR 25 respectively.
- There is an Air Accident death cover of INR 1 Crore available on this credit card.
- You will get an overseas Hospitalization Cover of up to INR 15 Lacs in case of an emergency.
- There is an Insurance of Credit Liability of up to INR 9 Lakhs.
- Enjoy a Fuel Surcharge Waiver of 1% at all the refilling stations, the minimum transaction must be INR 400 and the maximum transaction must be INR 5000.
- You will not earn any reward points on the fuel transactions made through the HDFC Bank Regalia Credit Card.
- The joining fee of this credit card is INR 2500 + Applicable Taxes.
- The renewal fee of this credit card is INR 2500 + Applicable Taxes.
HDFC Regalia Credit Limit
There is no specified credit limit for this credit card. The credit limit wholly depends on the Credit Score of the applicant and the income. If you have an income of INR 1 lac or above per month then you will get a high credit limit on this credit card. On the other hand, a bad credit score might result in the application rejection of this card. Make sure you have a credit score of 750 and above and a monthly income of INR 1 lac before you apply for HDFC Regalia Credit Card.
Eligibility Criteria for the HDFC Regalia Credit Card
The eligibility criteria are different for the self-employed individual and salaried individual. You must go through the eligibility criteria needed for both types of individuals.
Criteria for Salaried Person
- The minimum age of the applicant must be 21 years to apply for this credit card.
- You can’t apply for this credit card if you have an age of above 60 years.
- The minimum salary needed to apply for a Regalia Credit Card is INR 1 Lac per month.
- You must have a minimum Cibil Score of 750 and above to get easy approval.
- You must be a Citizen of India to apply for credit card.
Criteria for Self-Employed Person
- The minimum age of the self-employed must be 21 years to apply for this credit card.
- The maximum age of the self-employed must be 65 years.
- You will need a minimum ITR of more than INR 12 Lac per annum to apply for Regalia Credit Card.
- The minimum Cibil Score needed for this card is 750 and above to get easy approval.
- You will have to be an Indian Citizen to apply for this credit card.
So, if you follow my advice then the HDFC Regalia Credit is the most beneficial credit card in India and I have been using this credit card for 2 years. I have earned thousands of reward points through this card and experienced a lavish lifestyle. So, if you are looking for a luxurious credit card then an HDFC credit card would be most beneficial.